Investment in distance learning infrastructure
The normalization of online education due to the COVID-19 pandemic, appears to be setting the stage for a trend of even more distributed learning.
BCA College has been one of the first movers in this new environment, investing in the necessary infrastructure and methods to best accommodate student’s needs.
All academic programs are offered online through an easy-to-use learning platform and include 120 hours of HD video training, as well as 192 hours of physical classroom training.
This way, students can enjoy the benefits of being able to learn from any location whilst not feeling isolated or lacking assistance during their studies.
Key features include:
- Ability to study onboard via supplied router
- 100 HRS of video lectures
- Face to face lectures at 4 global locations: Athens, Hamburg, Manila and Jakarta
- Specialized custom e-books
- Online fora, monthly live lectures
- Access to Lloyds, Clarksons and BIMCO databases
- 24-hour Q&A support
BCA College will continue to invest in providing its students a user experience that enhances distributed learning and networking.
Its strategic partnerships with industry leaders such as V.Group, Costamare and the Greek Institute of Maritime Education guarantee that any further developments will be industry relevant.